NG-6 Single Cylinder 6-Feed Sock Knitting Machine
NG-6 - 6-feed machine
NG4+2 - 4-feed machine plus 2 auxiliary feeds
NG2+4 - 2-feed machine plus 4 auxiliary feeds
Single cylinder 6-feed fully electronic knitting machines
for production of socks with transferred welt,
reciprocated or pouch heel and combinations of patterns
and colors through the whole sock.
Needle cylinder maximum speed:
Plain sock : 280 rpm
Reciprocated heel : 250 rpm
Patterns : 220 rpm
Plain, half terry, terry, half sandwich, sandwich,
tuck stitch and floated patterns.
Up to 5 colors in pattern plus 1 ground color in one course.
Reciprocated heel and classical or Y type toe
knitted in 1 feed with optional 2 color heel.
Pouch heel and toe are other options, NG6 makes them in
the execution of 1:5, NG4+2 and NG2+4 in 1:3 execution.
- Number of yarn fingers: NG6-32, NG4+2-28, NG4+2-24
- All-purpose sinker ring top for sandwich and plain socks
- Electronic control system for main machine functions for
detection of defects and statistic evaluation of machine operation
- Drive by brushless motor mounted on needle cylinder axis
- Electromagnetic needle selection of 6 patterning units
- Electropneumatic control machine functions
- Stepping motors for central density, eleastic yarn and pneumatic take down
- Electronic heel, which can be knitted on any side of sock - 3D
- Transfer disc for double welt
- Central lubrication of needle cylinder and sinker ring top
- BSTR(24 pieces) - programmable yarn detection
- Device for detecting and signalling all functional groups
- Attachment for knitting plain instep and sandwich in 6 feed with inverted plating
- Controlled needles of 1st and 4th feeds at elastic yarn feeding
- Yarn creel of standard U.S. type
- 3 knives located in different parts of cutting device
- Yarn tentioners controlled by BTSR detectors
- STYLER5 software for Windows for creation of styles and paterns
- Memory card
- Air gun for yarn drawing
- Pliers for measuring stretchability of knitted fabric